You will instantly receive a return on some investments.
Wouldn’t you be glad to know that your investments can make a child smile? Your investment in the For My Country Fund provide better conditions for disabled students.
What is the For My Country Fund?
The Yapı Kredi Asset Management Koç For My Country Variable Fund creates income opportunities for investors thanks to its structure that readily aligns with changing market conditions. In parallel with increasing consciousness of social responsibility, this investment fund allows socially responsible investors to make donations to social responsibility projects without any additional payment.
With our For My Country Fund, we aim to make life easier for disabled children all over Turkey, many of whom cannot go to school due to the lack of proper conditions. About 70 percent of the income obtained from the sale of the fund is used towards the construction of “disability-friendly” schools. We act as a medium for our customers who invest in this fund, removing obstacles for disabled students.
Projects that receive donations from the “For My Country” fund are determined by Yapı ve Kredi Bankası A.Ş., Yapı Kredi Portföy Yönetimi A.Ş., Koç Holding and Vehbi Koç Foundation and are based on the social responsibility issue being supported at any given time.
What is the For My Country project?
The “For My Country” project, which began in 2006, the 80th year of Koç Holding, has been quite a success in terms of social responsibility. This is an umbrella project aimed at developing a more participatory attitude towards social problems and implementing projects that will increase society’s living standards.
Purpose of the Project
- To spread the understanding of social responsibility to employees and dealers.
- To help employees and dealers of Koç Group adopt a more participatory attitude towards social issues.
- To help employees and dealers of Koç Group develop activities that support local growth.
The “For My Country” project is based on the idea of combining individual entrepreneurship under a corporate umbrella in Turkey.
“Things Done Last Year Under the ’For My Country’ Project
- In 2006-2007, 387 local projects were implemented that supported local growth.
- In 2008-2009, with the collaboration of the TEMA Foundation and the Ministry of Forestry, For My Country forests were created across Turkey's seven regions: 1,084,000 trees were planted and more than 18,000 primary school students were given environmental education in our 81 provinces.
- In 2010-2011, the “I Donate Blood for My Country” campaign was organized along with Kızılay, which raised awareness for 104,000 people; 83,579 units of blood were donated.
- In 2012-2013, the “Engel Tanımıyorum” project was started. With the cooperation of AYDER and UNDP, “Appropriate Attitudes Towards Disability” training courses were organized all over Turkey, supported by efforts to develop variable products and services to improve the physical conditions in the company and dealers and to meet the needs of disabled people. The project continues in 2013.